Terms and Conditions
**1. Booking and "Save the Date" Deposit:**
- A non-refundable "save the date" deposit is required to secure your wedding date.
- Once your wedding date is reserved, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- You have the option to schedule a trial session before securing your date. However, please note that this does not guarantee the availability of your wedding date. Your date is only secured upon receipt of the "save the date" deposit.
**2. Cancellation Policy:**
- Cancellations made within 8 weeks of the wedding date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total balance.
- Cancellations made within 4 weeks of the wedding date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total balance.
- Cancellations made less than 4 weeks before the wedding date will require payment of the full balance.
- If you need to reschedule your wedding date and we are able to accommodate the new date, your "save the date" deposit will be transferred to the new date without any additional fees.
- Rescheduling is subject to availability, and we will make every effort to accommodate your new date.
- If you or any members of your party do not show up for the scheduled makeup services without prior notice, the full balance for those services will still be due.
**5. Additional Services:**
- Any additional services requested on the wedding day that were not included in the initial agreement may incur additional charges.
**6. Travel Fees:**
- Travel fees may apply for locations outside a specified radius. These fees will be discussed and agreed upon before booking.
- For single brides booking a trial session, the remaining balance is due on the day of your trial session.
- For all other wedding bookings, the remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the wedding date.
- We accept cash or bank transfer payments.
By booking our makeup services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or need clarification on any aspect of these terms, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to being a part of your special day!